The Therapeutic Landscapes Network is working feverishly to launch our new website in time for the annual American Society of Landscape Architects Meeting and Expo next week (and the American Horticultural Therapy Association and Healthcare Design 09 conferences soon after that).
Above is a sneak peek at our beautiful homepage. Oooh. Ahhh.
This isn’t just a superficial makeover. We’ve reconfigured the TLN site to offer
- improved searchability and richer imagery;
- an expanded Designers and Consultants Directory;
- an expanded Directory of Therapeutic Gardens;
- sponsorship opportunities for businesses and organizations to promote their products, services, and expertise;
- an integrated blog (website and blog all under one virtual roof);
- an interactive Network Forum where members can meet and share information and ideas;
- and more information than ever before on gardens, landscapes, and other green spaces that facilitate health and well-being, for an even broader global community of designers, health and human service providers, educators, students, gardeners, and nature enthusiasts.
Want to get in on the action before the launch? Easy:
- Email us at email@example.com if you’d like to list in our Designers and Consultants Directory or be one of our fabulous sponsors.
- Sign up here (or with the form in the right-hand column – same thing, different look) to become a member and get on our mailing list. It’s free, and we’ll put you on our newsletter list so we can tell you right away when we launch the new site.
Oh, and if you aren’t following us on twitter yet, join us there, too! We’ve got 2,000 followers so far, with more coming every day.