This year’s American Horticultural Therapy Association conference celebrates AHTA’s 40-year anniversary. Numerous international presenters as well as past AHTA luminaries will present their research, practices, and the future of horticultural therapy on September 20-21, with pre-conference tours on 9/2o, in Minneapolis, MN.
Presentation proposals are being accepted until March 31 in the following areas:
• Collaborations with allied professionals;
• Current research in horticultural therapy including other allied and adjunct professions;
• Implementation and sustainability of horticultural therapy programs, particularly those in non-traditional settings;
• Successful practices and programming strategies (including goals, objective and methods);
• Therapeutic garden (nature) design elements;
• Creating opportunities for horticulture therapy interns; and
• Creating opportunities to promote the horticulture therapy profession.
For details about registration and programming and to learn more about the Request for Proposal process, visit the AHTA Conference page.