For the second year in a row, the Therapeutic Landscapes Network will be attending HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11, taking place November 13 – 16 at the Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, TN. Just like last year, we’ll be reporting live from the conference.
HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11 is a four-day conference devoted to evidence-based design for healthcare buildings. Developed in collaboration with design professionals who are engaged in the day-to-day championing of higher quality healthcare environments, this annual, multi-track learning event examines the many ways evidence-based design strategies can positively impact the safety, operation, clinical outcomes and financial success of healthcare facilities now and in the future.
If you design, build and operate healthcare facilities, or are a researcher, student or educator involved in the healthcare design field, this is a great conference to attend.
Register by July 29th to save on registration! Click here to register.
Click here to view the complete agenda, and here for more information.
HEALTHCARE DESIGN.11 offers a comprehensive program for earning up to 24 CEUs, networking with peers, and influencing the direction of the trade as it advances into the future.
2011 Topics Include:
• Innovations in Planning and Design
• Post-Occupancy Evaluations and Other Lessons Learned
• Advancements in Evidence-Based Design and Research
• Future-Focused Building Methods
• LEAN Approaches and Tools
• Strategies for Positive Outcomes
• The Future of Ambulatory Care
• Rethinking the Central Point of Care
• Advancements Leading Change
• Materials and Methods Best Practices
• Developments in Clinical Care
• Employing New Technologies
• Integrated Project Delivery for High Performance
HEALTHCARE DESIGN is the only conference that encompasses educational content developed by leading industry experts from:
• The Center for Health Design
• The AIA Academy of Architecture for Health
• The American College for Healthcare Architects
• The International Interior Design Association
• American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers
• The International Facility Management Association
• The Nursing Institute for Healthcare Design
• The American Society of Interior Designers
HCD is produced by Vendome Group, LLC in conjunction with The Center for Health Design and the American Institute of Architects Academy of Architecture for Health. HCD is endorsed by experts from International Interior Design Association, American College of Healthcare Architects, American Academy of Healthcare Interior Designers and American Society of Interior Designers, and the Therapeutic Landscapes Network.
We’re excited to be going again this year, and we hope to see you there!