Henry Domke’s beautiful and thought-provoking blog, Healthcare Fine Art, discusses current issues about the use of art in healthcare:
- What is the “state of the art”?
- Who are the leaders in the field?
- What are problems to be avoided?
- Who are some of the artists making art for HealthCare?
- How is it done in other countries?
- What is the most cost effective way to get the job done?
- What is all this talk about “evidence-based-art”?
Domke, an artist with a background in medicine, does not claim to be an authority on the use of art in healthcare, but he seeks out answers from those who are.
Photo of water lilies by Henry Domke. You can view more of his work on his website.