Our Echinacea “mascot” image, courtesy of Henry Domke
The Therapeutic Landscapes Network is pleased to announce the launch of our new website.
Same url, HealingLandscapes.org, same great content (actually we’ve added more), and many new features, including:
- Search function within the site;
- Blog and site under one virtual roof;
- Larger, richer images, with more on the way;
- Updated Designers and Consultants Directory with a map for geographic as well as alphabetical search (contact us if you’d like to be added to our Directory);
- Expanded Therapeutic Gardens Directory (map coming soon, too);
- Sponsors who help fund the work that we do (individual donations are also most welcome);
- Sound! Click on “play birdsong audio” on the left-hand side of the home page;
- And coming soon, a Network Forum within the site for members to share information and ideas.
And that’s just the beginning. We’re pretty happy with our new site, and we hope you will be, too. Take a spin around, and let us know what you think.
Sign up for our (free) newsletter to join the Therapeutic Landscapes Network.
Many thanks to our “early adopter” Sponsors Landscape Forms, Imagine Childhood, and Lee Anne White Photography. Contact us if you would like to become one of our Wonderful Sponsors.
And many thanks to Wayne William Creative for their beautiful design and to Randy Caruso for his technical magicianship. Please visit our Credits and Thanks page to see all of the talented people who helped us get off the ground.
The Therapeutic Landscapes Network is the leading resource for information, education, and inspiration about healing gardens, restorative landscapes, and other green spaces that promote health and well-being. We are a knowledge base and gathering space for a global community of designers, health and human service providers, scholars, gardeners, and nature enthusiasts. Connecting people with information…people…nature.