I don’t usually make titles all in bold, but this is such an exciting opportunity, I wanted to grab your attention.
Landscape Architecture projects will be featured in a special digital magazine that will reach more than 80,000 readers.
Highlights of this program include:
- An ideal audience: Projects will be seen by Architects, Designers, Administrators, C-Suite Executives within healthcare communities, and more.
- Recognition for exceptional landscape architecture and design within 3 categories: Acute Care, Senior Living and Behavioral Healthcare.
- A low entry fee: Cost to enter is only $350 per project.
- Expert Panelists: A jury of industry experts will choose one winner and runner-up within each of the 3 categories to be published in the digital magazine.
Award winners and runners-up will receive:
- A 2-page spread, at no cost, featured in the digital magazine.
- A prestigious award engraved with the firm and facility names; and
- Editorial coverage in 2014.
All other firms with accepted projects will have the option to include their project in the digital magazine for a nominal fee.
As the Director of the Therapeutic Landscapes Network, I can’t tell you how excited I am about this program. Oh, wait, I just did.
Applications are due SOON – 9/20/13 so pull your material together and submit it!